RoutingDynamic Route Optimization™
On-Demand Deliveries & Pickups Real Time Traffic Manifests Predictive Traffic Route Optimization™ Predictive Weather Route Optimization™ Commercial Truck Route Optimization Route Consolidation Dynamic E-Commerce Order Dispatch Recurring Route Optimization Dynamic Directed Fueling Optimization™ Road Network Optimization DSD Direct Store Delivery Real-Time Load Planning Optimization
Recurring Route Optimization
For businesses that have drivers, there are three types of routes:
- Routes to existing customers
- Routes to new customers
- A combination of the above
Once you have more than a dozen or so customers, managing all of these routes gets tricky, as you have to work around all of your customers’ schedules.
Without the help of special software, it’s difficult to look a month, a week, or sometimes even a day into the future and know who you will visit. Drivers go on vacation, customers go on vacation, business slows down during certain seasons, sometimes you have to freeze out customers due to non-payment, etc.
It’s all very hard to keep track of. But it doesn’t have to be.
Route4Me offers the world’s first commercially available software that is able to automatically combine pre-scheduled visits, last-minute customer requests, last-minute e-commerce orders, and territory-based routing into one easy-to-use route optimization program.
- Set schedules to recurring routes
- Routes are dynamically generated based on customer needs
- Specify any number of schedules, visitation frequency, etc.
- Example: Visit every business Monday weekly during the summer time
- Example: Visit on the first calendar day of each month except during Christmas time
- Example: Service calls every 4 and 7 days, manager visits once month, and regional-manager checkups once a quarter.