Batch Route Optimization
Most route optimization systems permit you to upload your orders into their website or into their program and they will eventually give you a series of routes.
However, most routing software does not give you the ability to process huge amounts of orders in a very short time period. That is mostly for two reasons:
- The first reason is because most routing software is not cloud based, so their system cannot allocate huge amounts of resources as-needed to process your routes very quickly.
- The second reason is because a special automation program is needed to go through all your order/customer files without your involvement, so that you can “set and forget”
Route4Me’s Batch Routing program permits you to download our automation program to your computer or server. It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
To use the program, you need an Enterprise subscription, and then you just select the files you want to transmit to us for route planning. Our system will automatically plan all the routes for you. Then, the routes will appear in your Route4Me.com account, and a copy of all the routes will also be stored on your computer, so you can import them into any other software.
- Define your own automation templates
- Example: route or re-route by barcode scan time, vehicle arrival time, footsteps at a customer location
- Create thousands or millions of routes automatically
- Use our website or command line utility that works on PC, Mac, Linux
- Process and analyze routes to understand efficiency
- Run regularly scheduled jobs to automate business decisions, for example sales-revenue based routing
- Automatically Import data into Route4Me from your existing system or database